INDEX Lirik Lagu Korea Terlengkap Translation Indonesia





Index ini berisi daftar lirik yang sudah di posting dan dibuat untuk mempermudah pencarian lirik berdasarkan nama penyanyi. Mohon di cari terlebih dahulu apakah lirik yang Anda inginkan sudah terpublikasi sebelum kemudian merequestnya. Terima kasih.
0-10
A.
B.
C.
D.
E. 
F.
G.
H.
I.
J.
J-Min – Stand Up 이러나 (OST To Beautiful You)
JaeJoong JYJ – 너에겐 이 나에겐 기다림 (OST Sungkyunkwan Scandal) 
Jang Nara – I only think of you 너만 생각나 
Jang Nara – Orange Tree (OST Baby Faced Beauty)
Jang Nara – Snowman in May (OST baby Faced Beauty)
Jay Park – Happy Ending (OST Rooftop Prince)
Jessica SNSD – Unstoppable Tears (OST Romance Town)
Jessica SNSD ft Krystal f(x) – Buterfly (OST To Beautiful You)
Jinwon – The Starlight is Falling (OST Dream High 2)
Ji Yeon t-ara – Day by Day 하루하루 (OST Dream High 2)
JOO ft Leeteuk – Ice Cream 아이스 크림 
JOO, Suzy, Taecyeon, Kim Soo Hyun, Wooyoung, Eunjung – Dream High (OST Dream High) 
Jung Ha Yun – You are My Everything (OST Secret Garden)
Jung Yong Hwa CN BLUE – 그리워서  I Miss You (OST You’ve Fallen For Me)
Jung Yonghwa – 넌 내게 반했어 You’ve Fallen For Me (OST You’ve Fallen For Me)
Junsu (Xiah) JYJ – Love is Like Snowflake (OST Nice Guy)
Junsu (Xiah) JYJ – Too Love (OST Sungkyunkwan Scandal)
Junsu (Xiah) JYJ - You are So Beautiful (OST Scent of a Woman)
JYJ – 찾았다 (OST Sungkyunkwan Scandal)
JYP – Falling (OST Dream High 2)
JYP, Suzy, Wooyoung, Taecyeon – Classic
K.
K.Will – I Need You 니가필요해
K.Will – Please Don’t
K.Will – Real Love Song (OST The Greatest Love)
Kang Min Hyuk CN BLUE – Star (OST You’ve Fallen For Me)
Kilgu Bonggu – Shine 비춰줄께 (OST Rooftop Prince)
Kim Bo Kyung – Suddenly (OST City Hunter)
Kim Hyun Joong – One more Time (OST Playful Kiss) 
Kim Soo Hyun – Dreaming (OST Dream High)
KyuHyun Super Junior – 7 Years of Love
KyuHyun Super Junior – Hope That Dream is Never Sleep (OST Baker King)
KyuHyun Super Junior – Listen To You (OST Pasta)
KyuHyun 


L.
M.
N.
P.
Q.
R.
S.
Super Junior ft Tiffany SNSD – To Beautiful You (OST To Beautiful You)
Seo  In Guk ft Eunji A pink – All For You (OST Reply 1997)
Seo In Guk ft Eunji A pink – Still Our Love Continue (OST Reply 1997)
Seohyun SNSD – I’ll Be Waiting 기다릴게요 (OST Fashion King)
Shinee – A.yo
Shinee – One
Shinee – Sherlock
Sistar – Alone


Sistar – Loving U SM Town – Hot Mail
SNSD – Chocolate Love
SNSD – Forever (OST Pasta)
SNSD – How Great is Your Love
SNSD – Lazy Girl
SNSD – My J
SNSD – Say Yes
SNSD – Snowy Wish
SNSD – Sunflower 해바라기
SNSD – Telephaty
SNSD – The Boys
SNSD – Vitamin
Song Hye Kyo ft John Park – Switch
Song Jung Ki – 정말 Jeongmal (OST Nice Guy)
Soyu (소유) – Should I Confess (사랑한 다 말할까) (OST Playful Kiss)
Sunny SNSD – Your Doll (OST Oh! My Lady)
Sunny SNSD ft Luna f(x) – It’s Me (OST To Beautiful You)
Sunny Hill – 두근두근 (Pit A Pat) (OST The Greatest Love)
Sunye Wonder Girls – Maybe (OST Dream High)
SunYe Wonder Girls – 사랑소리 (Sound Of Love) (Feast Of The Gods OST)
Super Junior -  Bittersweet
Super Junior – 잠들고 싶어 (In My Dream)
Super Junior – From U
Super Junior – 하루 Haru
Super Junior – Memories 기억을 따라
Super Junior – Opera
Super Junior – Only U
Super Junior – Sexy, Free, & Single
Super Junior – Storm
Super Junior – Sunflower 해바라기
Super Junior KRY – Coagulation
Super Junior KRY – Dreamy Hero (OST The Partner)
Super Junior KRY – Fly (OST K2)
Super Junior KRY – Just You (OST Billie Jean Look At Me)
Super Junior KRY - Loving You (OST Panda and Hedgehog)
Super Junior KRY – 회상 (Reminiscence)
Super Junior KRY  Sky (OST To Beautiful You)
Super Junior KRY – The One I Love (OSY Hyena)
Super Junior KRY ft Park Sae Byeol – Maybe In Love
Super Junior KRY + Donghae Seungmin ft Park Sae Byeol – You and Me again
Super Junior KRY + Seungmin – What if
Suzy Miss A - I Still Love You (OST Big)
Suzy Miss A – So Many Tears (OST Me too Flower)
Suzy Miss A – Winter Child (겨울아이) (OST Dream High)
Suzy Miss A – You’re My Star (OST Dream High 2)


T.
U.
V.
W.


X.
Y.
Z.

6 komentar:

  1. Hiya! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the good information you may have right
    here on this post. I will likely be coming again to your blog for extra soon.


    my web blog - caster semenya's

    BalasHapus
  2. Hello! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the great data
    you may have right here on this post. I shall be
    coming back to your weblog for extra soon.


    my web site sempron le 1300 specs

    BalasHapus
  3. Howdy! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the good information you
    have got here on this post. I can be coming again to your blog for extra soon.


    my blog post :: sempron 140 core unlock

    BalasHapus
  4. Hiya! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice data you
    may have right here on this post. I will be coming back to your weblog
    for more soon.

    Also visit my site - semi automatic pistols for small hands

    BalasHapus
  5. Good day! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for
    the great info you will have right here on this
    post. I can be coming back to your weblog for more soon.


    Feel free to visit my web blog - semo clothing

    BalasHapus
  6. Good day! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up for the good information you will
    have right here on this post. I might be coming back to
    your blog for extra soon.

    Here is my web-site: bigen semi permanent hair color bluest black review

    BalasHapus

Post